With our AI-based SaaS solutions, we are revolutionizing retail. The availability, stability and performance of business-critical services in our cloud architecture are of maximum importance for our business success.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who will build the appropriate structures and an international team. Our aim: to be a technological leader and guarantee state-of-the-art professional processes. If this challenge appeals to you then come to aifora and help shape our future.
aifora is a fast-growing start-up in the Düsseldorf Media Harbour with an international focus. We enable retailers and brands to optimize their prices and inventories across all channels and to automate the underlying processes. Through the use of artificial intelligence, data is processed on the aifora platform in such a way that it achieves maximum benefit. This results in significantly higher profitability for our clients. These include companies such as KiK, Reno and Peek & Cloppenburg.
At aifora, we are unconventional, agile and autonomous, we never stop and we inspire ourselves with new ideas every day. We’re looking for people who really want to make a difference and who share our values. At aifora, everyone is important and contributes to the big goal.
- Development and maintenance of cloud infrastructures
- Automation of deployment processes and configuration management for all environments
- Further development and optimization of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Development, implementation and optimization of DevOps tools and platforms, e.g. the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Administration of relational and NoSQL databases. Currently we are using MySQL, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Hive and Cassandra and are testing more
- Monitoring of runtime environments and processes: You keep an eye on the relevant events and establish systems with which errors can be quickly detected and corrected.
- Building a team of DevOps engineers and coordinating tasks with other external teams around the world
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of container technologies, Cubernetes, Docker, CI/CD Tools, Gitlab, Jenkins, Gradle/Maven, PaaS/IaaS Platforms, AWS, Azure or GCP
- Sound knowledge of software development
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Routine in leading teams and working with data science and machine learning teams
- Comprehensive experience with Docker, Container Orchestration and Continuous Integration
- Independence, service orientation and innovative spirit
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you
- Rapidly growing start-up
- Attractive salary
- Autonomous working and very flat hierarchy
- Exciting tasks in an open corporate culture in an international team
- Modern workplace in the Düsseldorf Media Harbour with free drinks and fruit
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Permanent learning and development as well as language classes
- 30 days holiday, subsidized public transport and pension scheme
- Regular team events